Center Panel profile options are available in a range of designs from subtle and classic to innovative and creative. Most center panels are 3/8″ or 3/4″ thick sold wood, available in both Raised Panel looks as well as Reversed (Flat) Solid Wood Panel look (PR324-RVSCP) such as commonly used in Shaker Cabinet Door designs.
Most Raised Panel profile designs are available in different reveal widths to satisfy both your design and functional needs. A common functional example is when the height of your drawer front does not allow for the use of a wider reveal profile used on a door. In most cases, you would choose a center panel profile from the same Design Family that has a smaller reveal or choose to use our Reversed (Flat) Solid Wood Panel (PR324-RVSCP).
In addition to the Standard Raised and Reversed Panels, we also offer Solid Wood Recessed Raised Panels and profiles specifically designed of our 1″ Thick Old World Cabinet Doors, which feature deeper profiles.
- All Center Panel profiles are drawn to scale
- Choice of Center Panel profile may be specified at NO additional cost
- Center Panel profiles marked with a indicate Curved Product availability
- All Center Panel Profiles are available in MDF when using Paint Grade Stile & Rail material
- See Center Panel Only specifications for ordering Center Panels Only (CPO) in wood or MDF