New Product Releases
- 9/2016 - New Decorative Laminate Veneer (DLV) Doors & Drawer Fronts
- 5/2016 - New TexGrain (Wire Brush) Distressing
- 03/2016 - Eucalyptus - Red Grandis Signature Series Designs
- 10/2015 - New Adventure Series Cabinet Doors
- 6/2015 - New SolidTone® & "Primed Only for Paint" Drawer Boxes
- 8/2015 - Expanded Options for French Mitered Cabinet Doors
New 5-Piece Decorative Laminate Veneer (DLV) Doors & Drawer Fronts
WalzCraft’s new 5-Piece Decorative Laminate Veneer (DLV) Doors and Drawer Fronts are manufactured using a premium grade of MDF, which is profiled to tight tolerances and then “wrapped” with a Decorative Laminate Veneer (DLV). They are constructed using Mitered Joinery and are available in three Stile & Rail Profile options, with your choice of a Flat Thermally Fused Laminate (TFL) Center Panel or Frame only opening.
DLV is available in 5 colors, which all match popular Prism (Flakeboard) colors and make it easy to source complementary materials. Matching DLV sheet stock and a variety of moldings are also available.
Quality Features of DLV
- Dimensionally stable: Premium MDF means less expansion and contraction. Doors stay flatter.
- Excellent heat resistance: Great resistance to delamination up to 185° Fahrenheit.
- Color consistency and fade resistance similar to Melamine: Better color stability over time than solid wood doors.
- Environmentally friendly: All components meet Carb2 standards.
- Bacteria resistant: DLV products have an anti-microbial additive that is good for the life of the product.
- Easy care: Clean with a non-abrasive detergent and a damp sponge or cloth.
- Scratch resistant: Decorative Laminate Veneers are extremely scratch resistant.
Pictured above are five new Signature Series Designs that feature our Decorative Laminate Veneer. Signature Series Designs from left to right are S901 Keen, S905 Merit, S904 Valiant, S902 Keen and S903 Merit.