Wood Lattice Inserts are a popular alternative choice of frame door insert to create a rich accent look for cabinet doors, entertainment centers and other custom projects. Lattice Inserts also allow for air flow when inserted into frame door styles, often making this type of insert a beneficial choice for furniture and entertainment center creations that may house electronic equipment requiring air flow to keep cool.
Wood Lattice Insert Availability
- Lattice Center Panel Inserts can be substituted into nearly any door style
- Available with all of WalzCraft’s Stile & Rail profiles
- To order, choose (Style CPL100 – Overlapped Lattice Opening) or (Style CPL200 – Half Lapped Lattice Openings)
- Offered in common wood species including: Alder, Birch, Cherry, Maple & Oak
- Order prefinished or unfinished
- Lattice Panel Stock is also sold independently by the panel
Please contact our Customer Support team to submit your quote or order today!