- Color: Linen (SolidTone®)
- Wood: Maple – Hard/Soft Mix (Paint Grade)
- Glaze Color: White
- Glaze Method: Dry Wiped Method (DW)
- Glaze Intensity: Light (LG)
This method utilizes a brush, rag or spray gun to apply glaze to the entire face and profiled areas of the product. The Glaze is wiped away with a dry cotton cloth, leaving the glaze build up at the desired level of intensity.
This method will alter the appearance of the original color between the front and back side of the product, and therefore it becomes necessary to glaze all sheet stock, refacing stock, moldings and accent components.
*You must select either “Light” or “Heavy” intensity. The difference is the amount of glaze build-up left in the corners on the center panel.
SolidTone® finishes are composed of solid color pigments mixed with topcoat. A coat of primer is applied first. After drying, the product is scuff sanded and receives a coat of solid color.
- Maple - Paint (Maple or Solid MDF Center Panel)
- Birch - Paint (Birch or Solid MDF Center Panel)
- Poplar - Paint (Poplar or Solid MDF Center Panel)
- Solid MDF (1 or 5-Piece)
- View all Paint Grade Wood Species For best results we recommend ordering Maple due to the natural characteristics of this material, the grain is less likely to show through after painting.
We suggest using SolidTone® colors on the following wood species:
Disclaimer for Color
Actual product color and detail may vary due to individual computer preferences and monitor settings. We highly recommend ordering an actual product sample of the species and stain color to eliminate any confusion.
Please contact our Customer Support Team to place your order.