WalzCraft Mitered Mortise and Tenon (Cope & Stick) Doors use a true-blind mortise & tenon joint, offering a stronger bond and avoiding exposed end-grain at the corners. Mitered door & drawer front styles are defined by the type of center panel used in the door and the number of panels the door will have. Available styles include an assortment of single & multiple panel designs constructed for insertion of wood or MDF raised or flat, & glass/mullion center panels.
- Mitered Door Options
- Mitered Stile & Rail Profiles (700 Series)
- Mitered Stile & Rail Profiles (600 Series)
- 1″ Thick “Old World” Mitered Stile & Rail Profiles (900 Series)
- Center Panel Profiles
- Outside Edge Profiles
- Molder Edges for 600 Series Mitered Profiles
Mitered Mortise & Tenon Doors are often valued for their stylish design and outstanding craftsmanship. This style of door construction is often fitting for kitchen cabinetry, free-standing furniture, custom built-ins, and other applications such as picture and mirror frames, and appliance panels. To simply state, Mitered cabinet doors are beautiful and impressive in appearance.WalzCraft’s Mitered Mortise & Tenon Doors are professionally crafted using a ‘pinless’ construction method, providing an organic look and high level of quality. Each door is crafted & finish sanded with great care to require minimal prep work upon delivery for in house prefinishing.
- Available in 3/4″ & 1″ thickness
- Choice of Mitered Mortise & Tenon Stile and Rail, and Center Panel profile may be specified at NO Additional cost (Also Outside Edge profile for doors utilizing the 600 Series Mitered Stile & Rail Profiles)
- The top rail, bottom rail, left stile and right stile must all be the same profile & the same width (See Mitered Stile & Rail Profiles for 700 & 900 Series, & 600 Series)
- Mitered Stile & Rail profile options marked with a indicate Curved Product availability
- Mitered Stile & Rail profile options marked with an symbol indicate French Mitered door & drawer front availability (Applies to 600 Series Mitered Stile & Rail Profiles only)
- Arrows (↔) throughout indicate standard grain direction, which may be specified at NO additional cost
- Custom center rail placement may be specified at NO additional cost