167138 Before & After Table Top Refacing Display
WalzCraft’s Table Top Before & After Refacing Display is a two-piece mobile sales tool that gives you the ability to show your prospective customers the dramatic transformation that takes place when you reface a cabinet. Here are some additional features:
- The Upper Cabinet of this display is refaced using WalzCraft’s Refacing Method 101 (RM101) which using PSA Paperback Veneer on the face of the cabinet and 1/8″ MDF Core Plywood on the side.
- The Base Cabinet of this display is refaced using WalzCraft’s Refacing Method 104 (RM104) which using Solid Wood Refacing Stock on the face of the cabinet and 1/8″ MDF Core Plywood on the side.
- A “cut out” on the side of the “After” Wall Cabinet reveals the existing cabinet underneath and materials use to reface the cabinet.
- Up selling is easy by highlighting the crown, dovetail drawer boxes and soft close drawer slides and hinges
- Designed/engineered to be use as a mobile sales tool for home shows.
*Note, when ordering the Table Top Before & After Refacing Display you can choose to have the it refaced using any of our Refacing Methods. Additionally, you may also specify a different Door Style, Wood Species, and Finish (customizing there option will effect the price and lead-time).
Table Top Reface Display Specificationsas shown
- Style/Part #: 167138
- Additional Options: Before/After Table
Top Refacing Display
- Upper Cabinet:27" Wide
- Base Cabinet:27" Wide
Click here to learn more about WalzCraft's Table Top Before & After Refacing Display here.
Please contact our Customer Support Team to place your order today.