149803 SolidTone® (Paint) Color Block Set
This color block set includes the following individual SolidTone® WoodGrain (Paint) color blocks:
- (22) SolidTone® WoodGrain Colors
SolidTone® finishes are composed of solid color pigments mixed with topcoat. A coat of primer is applied first. After drying, the product is scuff sanded and receives a coat of solid color.
- Maple - Paint (Maple or Solid MDF Center Panel)
- Birch - Paint (Birch or Solid MDF Center Panel)
- Poplar - Paint (Poplar or Solid MDF Center Panel)
- Solid MDF (1 or 5-Piece)
- View all Paint Grade Wood Species For best results we recommend ordering Maple due to the natural characteristics of this material, the grain is less likely to show through after painting.
We suggest using SolidTone® colors on the following wood species:
Color Block Set Specificationsas shown
- Style/Part #: 149803
- Wood Species: Maple - Hard / Soft Mix (Paint Grade)
This is an In-Stock Color Block Set and is available for purchase as a complete set.
When ordering full sets, all of the blocks within that set will be chained together with no additional charge for chaining.
Single Color blocks can be ordered if an entire Color Block Set is not ideal for your project, or if you wish to order a SolidTone finish with a specific color, glaze, Rub Through or Distressing combination. Individual Color Blocks are not available in any specific grade of wood.
Color Blocks are constructed using 3 glue-ups to provide a more realistic color comparison, similar to that of a center panel in a door, and are approximately 5"W x 5⅝"L.
To order a color blocks set, select the "Color Block Sets Form" in our E•Z Order Form, or contact our Customer Support Team to place your order.