The S701 Stonefield Applied Mullion Signature Series Design above utilizes the LP109 Lite Pattern with 4 Lites applied to a 40MUL Door Style. The Applied Mullions (Muntins) are applied directly to the front face of a 1/4″ Veneered Flat Center Panel. This door design is a great option for any Shaker, Mission, Craftsman, or Arts & Crafts style home or kitchen.
This example is shown in WalzCraft’s Select / Premium Grade Quarter Sawn Red Oak wood species with our Dark Honey Wiping Stain Finish. As an alternative, any Lite Pattern may be specified with a 40MUL Door Style.
Accent Cabinet Door Specificationsas shown
- Door Style: Style 40MUL
- Stile & Rail Profile: SR100
- Panel Profile: Veneered Flat
- Outside Edge Profile: D7
- Grain Direction: Vertical
- Applied Molding: #814
- Applied Molding Placement: Face of Center Panel - LP109 Pattern - 4 Lites
- Wood Species: Oak - Red - Quarter Sawn
- Wood Grade: Select / Premium Grade
- Thickness: 3/4“
- Applied Molding Species: Oak - Red - Quarter Sawn - (Select / Premium Grade)
- Stain/RTF Color: Dark Honey
- Finish Type: Wiping
Learn more about how WalzCraft's Signature Series Designs work.