WalzCraft’s Custom Stain Shop
WalzCraft’s Custom Color Finishing Program Highlights:
• More than ten years of custom color matching and finishing experience.
• Versatile approach to combining application techniques and the use of an inter-mix blending system which allows us to create colors quickly and easily.
• Rapid turn-around time on most custom color matches.
• Cost effective alternative to replacing complete kitchens in disaster restoration projects.
• No minimum order size required.
• Additional opportunities for new business that might not have been considered in the past.
Custom Matching Options Available For:
Features of the Products Used to Formulate Custom Colors:
• Alkyd resin base and pigments are used for stains.
– Produce colors with good clarity.
– Reveal excellent grain definition in wood.
• Conversion varnish is used for paints, sealers and topcoats.
– Produces a high quality, abrasion resistant finish.
– Environmentally friendly due to low volatile organic compounds (VOC’s).
– Fast drying.
– Contain self sealers.
– Outstanding non-yellowing properties.
The installation site is the final viewing area for your cabinet components and the light source of that environment will have an impact on how our color matches your existing products. When submitting a color match, please provide the lighting source at the installation site from the following list:
• Cool White Fluorescent
• Warm White Fluorescent
Our Developing Team utilizes a light box that is equipped with these light sources, to view the color match according to the original information provided, prior to sending you a sample for approval.
When to Consider a Custom Color:
• When the Home Owner absolutely has to have a specific color.
• When you need to match a color to existing pieces in the home.
• When adding to existing cabinetry or components.
• Disaster restoration from fire or water damage.
• Home repairs.