WalzCraft Traditional Mortise and Tenon (Cope & Stick) Raised Panel Doors are available in many frame shapes including standard Square, Arched, Cathedral, & many other rare styles that can create a lasting & unique product.
- Mortise & Tenon Door Options
- Stile & Rail Profiles
- “Old World” Stile & Rail Profiles
- Center Panel Profiles
- Outside Edge Profiles
Traditional Mortise & Tenon Raised Panel Doors are the most popular type of cabinet door construction within the woodworking industry. This style of door construction is well known for its flexibility in design, available in both 3/4″ and 1″ thicknesses, along with the added benefit of customizing stile & rail widths to fit any space and design requirements.
WalzCraft’s Traditional Mortise & Tenon Raised Panel Doors are professionally crafted using a ‘pinless’ construction method, providing an organic look and high level of quality. Each door is crafted & finish sanded with great care to require minimal prep work upon delivery for in house prefinishing.
- Various door styles are exclusive to online catalog
- Choice of Traditional Mortise & Tenon Stile and Rail, Center Panel, and Outside Edge profile may be specified at NO additional cost
- Door styles marked with a indicate Curved Product availability
- Arrows (↔) throughout indicate standard grain direction, which may be specified at NO additional cost
- Custom center rail placement may be specified at NO additional cost