Standard “Traditional” Mortise & Tenon (Cope & Stick) Stile & Rail profiles at 2 1/4″ in width and 3/4″ in thickness, while “Old World” Mortise & Tenon Stile & Rail profiles are standard at 3″ in width and 1″ thickness. Profiles are available for Cabinet Doors with both Raised & Flat Center Panels, and also Frame Only Doors and Cabinet Mullions (Muntins).
“Traditional” Mortise & Tenon (Cope & Stick) Stile & Rail profiles can be ordered with WalzCraft cabinet doors, wainscoting, and many other cabinet components. WalzCraft’s large variety of Stile & Rail profiles allows customization of each cabinet door, with options to suite any design style from contemporary and shaker to classic and rich. WalzCraft also offers Center Panel and Outside Edge profile designs to match and compliment many standard Stile & Rail contours.
- All Stile & Rail and Mullion drawings are to scale
- Choice of Stile and Rail may be specified at NO additional cost
- Standard Stile & Rail dimensions can be customized beyond the 2 1/4″ “Traditional” standard widths at NO added cost (limitations may apply)
- Stile & Rail profiles marked with a indicate Curved Product availability
- Please see Mitered Cabinet Door specifications for Mitered Stile & Rail profiles