Employment Type: Full-time
Troubleshooting computer hardware, managing and supporting current Network.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Manage and Support Wireless Technologies
- Install and Support Windows 2008R2 through 2016 Server
- Implement new technologies
- Support and use of Windows and Microsoft Exchange 2016
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Troubleshooting of computer hardware
- Understanding of computer integration in a Manufacturing environment
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Willing to learn/perform a variety of job tasks
- Troubleshooting Skills
- Experience in Windows and Microsoft Exchange
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
The employee is constantly required to sit, stand, and walk throughout the workday. The position involves lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 25 lbs. frequently. Position will require bending, reaching, and twisting.
Please note: depending on the specific position, the physical requirements may differ.
Overtime and weekend work may be required at times with this position.
A minimum of a 2 Year Computer Degree or equivalent experience in Networking is required.
How To Apply:
Office hours: Monday to Friday – 6am – 4:30pm CST.
Applicants: Completed employment applications can be hand delivered to the Reception Team during regular office hours. If intending to complete your employment application on-site at WalzCraft, please arrive no earlier than 6:30am and no later than 3:30pm CST, Monday to Friday.
2600 Hemstock Street
La Crosse, WI 54603
(Enter via the Main Entrance, toward the center of the facility)
All applications will be kept on file for 1 year.
WalzCraft is an Equal Opportunity Employer.