SolidTone® finishes are composed of solid color pigments mixed with topcoat. A coat of primer is applied first. After drying, the product is scuff sanded and receives a coat of solid color.
Panels that require a glue-up when made in solid wood will be manufactured in Solid MDF or Hybrid Material when ordering a SolidTone® finish. If a panel is ordered with a Rub Through option, then it will be made from Solid Wood.
- Maple - Paint (Solid MDF Center Panel)
- Birch - Paint (Solid MDF Center Panel)
- Poplar - Paint (Solid MDF Center Panel)
- Solid MDF (1 or 5-Piece)
- View all Paint Grade Wood Species For best results we recommend ordering Maple due to the natural characteristics of this material, the grain is less likely to show through after painting.
We suggest using SolidTone® colors on the following wood species:
- SolidTone® Color Block Set
This is an In-Stock Color Block and is available for purchase as an Individual Color Block or as part of a Color Block Set.
Disclaimer for Color
Actual product color and detail may vary due to individual computer preferences and monitor settings. We highly recommend ordering an actual product sample of the species and stain color to eliminate any confusion.
Please contact our Customer Support Team to place your order.