Employment Type: Full-time
Hours: 10:00 PM – 6:30 AM, Sunday – Thursday
The data entry team member will key punch orders and assist with paperwork processing. The position follows standard work methods to insure the accuracy of our customer orders.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of all company products, product specifications, applicable software and policies and procedures.
- Key punch accurately all customer orders
- Facilitate, resolve, and suggest alternative solutions when necessary to process production paperwork timely and efficiently
- Process all orders in an efficient and accurate manner
- Working knowledge of computer systems/software
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Data entry skills, with a familiarity of computer systems/software
- Professional communication skills (both verbal and written)
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is exposed to minimal fumes and/or airborne particles. Ability to sit or stand at work station as needed.
Please note: depending on the specific position, the physical requirements may differ.
Overtime opportunities will be available periodically.
Candidates must have a good work history and references available.
How To Apply:
Office hours: Monday to Friday – 6am – 4:30pm CST.
Applicants: Completed employment applications can be hand delivered to the Reception Team during regular office hours. If intending to complete your employment application on-site at WalzCraft, please arrive no earlier than 6:30am and no later than 3:30pm CST, Monday to Friday.
2600 Hemstock Street
La Crosse, WI 54603
(Enter via the Main Entrance, toward the center of the facility)
All applications will be kept on file for 1 year.
WalzCraft is an Equal Opportunity Employer.