WalzCraft is seeking an individual with strong attention to detail, who is solutions-orientated and possesses a keen desire to learn and apply new technologies in a manufacturing environment.
This full-time position offers the opportunity to assist in Network Administration at the direction of an experienced Network Administrator.
– Resolving IT Helpdesk inquiries in a timely fashion
– Asset management including PC and printer installation, as well as a variety of document scanners, barcode scanners, and label printers.
– Associate Degree in IT related field (Network Specialist, Computer Support Tech, or other related fields)
– Knowledge of Advanced Windows-based computer systems and technical knowledge of hardware and software
– 6+ months of work experience in a computer technician or helpdesk support environment
We Offer: A great learning opportunity in a safe working environment with on the job training, paid holidays, health, dental, life, 401k, attendance bonuses, tuition reimbursement & an employee referral program.
Send resume to: WalzCraft, Attn: Human Resources, 2600 Hemstock St., La Crosse, WI 54603 or apply online.