Our Brownstone Combination Stain is a very deep and dark brown color that covers most of the color and grain of the wood.
A Combination Stain uses both a Spray No Wipe Stain and a Wiping Stain to achieve a specific color.
Common Wood Species and Grade combinations when using this stain color:
- Oak – Red (Natural/Standard Grade)
- Oak – Red – Quarter Sawn (Natural/Standard Grade)
- Oak – Red – Rift Sawn (Natural/Standard Grade)
- Oak – Red (Rustic Grade)
Approximate Matches for this Combination:
Rift Sawn Red Oak – (Natural/Standard Grade) – Brownstone V2 (C)
- – Cordoba Pine – G945 – Duramine
- – Libretti – WF208 – Flakeboard
- – Expresso – 4498 – Funder/Dixie
- – Night Fall – W292 – Panolam
- – Cordoba Pine – S391 – Roseburg
- – Hot Fudge – L469 – Tafisa
- – WX421 – Pionite
- PVC Edgebanding:
- – 56496TL – Canplast
- – 4887 – Dolken
- – 1130 – Olon
The above approximate matches allow you to order cabinet doors, moldings, and other wood components prefinished from WalzCraft to approximately match cabinet boxes and interiors built using these products (not supplied by WalzCraft).
VIEW APPROXIMATE MATCH PDF
Disclaimer for Color
Actual product color and detail may vary due to individual computer preferences and monitor settings. We highly recommend ordering an actual product sample of the species and stain color to eliminate any confusion.
Please contact our Customer Support Team to place your order.