Requests for Beaded or Reeded Cabinetry are on the rise with homeowners. In response, WalzCraft has added Continuous Bead Applied Molding Door & Drawer Front options to our catalog. We manufacture our Continuous Bead Cabinet Doors by applying our #3166 Beaded Molding to a 9/16″ thick veneered panel with an MDF Core. Next, we add a solid wood Outside Edge Applied Molding to hide the raw edge of the veneered panel.
Ordering Reeded / Bead Cabinet Doors
When ordering our Continuous Bead Applied Molding Doors, please specify the following.
- Style 60 Door or Style 60* Drawer Front
- Edgeband Treatment option EBT100
- D216AM*, D217AM*, D218AM*, or D219AM* Applied Molding Outside Edge
- Indicate Beaded Applied Molding option #3166, as well as vertical or horizontal placement of the molding
- Select a Wood Species from our Closed Louver Doors with Raised Panel – Wood Species Options chart on our Techincal Information Page
- Order unfinished or choose a finish option from Chapter R (excluding Flow Pen Glaze)
To learn more, please view our catalog specifications below or contact our Customer Support Team.