Other Accent Doors
WalzCraft’s Accent Cabinet Doors are made-to-order, allowing you to tailor every aspect from the wood species to the style & layout of accent choice. Our Custom Accent Door Styles include but are not limited to Applied Moldings, Inserts, Custom Center Panels, and Custom Door Styles.
Let us help you create your one-of-a-kind lasting impression with our Accent Cabinet Door Styles. Contact our Customer Support Team today with your distinctive needs. Our friendly team is ready to serve you Monday – Friday from 6:00 am – 5:30 pm CST.
ADDITIONAL DOOR STYLES
COMBINATION FRAME & PANEL
APPLIED MULLION PATTERN DOORS
WOOD LATTICE DOORS
NEXUS CONTINUOUS BEAD (REEDED) DOORS
BEADED APPLIED MOLDING PANELS
PYRAMID PANEL DOORS & DRAWER FRONTS
Quarter & Half Circle and Gothic Cabinet Doors
Quarter Circle, Half Circle, and Gothic Door styles create the perfect focal point for furniture and custom built-in cabinets. Although door widths are limited to 1/4″ increments, each door is customizable. You can adjust the Stile & Rail width and choose your center panel type. Various Mullion/Lite Pattern options are also compatible with these accent door styles.
We offer two variations of each Quarter Circle, Half Circle, and Gothic Door style, one with a squared top rail and one with a shaped top rail.
Combination Frame & Panel Cabinet Doors
Combination Frame & Panel Accent Cabinet Doors are commonly ordered with entertainment center and furniture applications. These cabinet doors make a great addition to custom-built hutch and desk designs. Kitchen cabinetry arrangements also often welcome Combination Frame & Panel Accents as pantry doors. WalzCraft offers complete customization of all Frame & Panel Accent Door orders:
- Choice of Traditional, Old World, or Mitered Stile & Rail profile
- Available with solid wood or veneered flat center panel
Frame openings can also accept a number of choices including:
Decorative Peg Inserts are an excellent way to tastefully change a basic door design to create a unique look such as an Art’s & Craft Cabinet Door Style. Options Available Include:
- Multiple shapes, sizes & wood species
- Raised Button & Flat Top Pyramid designs create a more pronounced accent look
- Flush pegs blend more with the product’s natural profiles and shape
- Butterfly Peg Inserts are available & can be ordered in addition to Center Panel Face Routing for additional detailing.
- The grain on the Decorative Peg Insert will run in the same direction as the grain of the part into which it is inserted. Inserts will not be visible from the back of the product.
WalzCraft does also offer Routed Face Options as an alternative accent choice, with Round, Square, & Diamond patterns available. All Decorative Insert Peg & Routed Face Options are further customizable by Insert Pattern, which must be specified when ordering.
Applied Mullion Doors
Applied Mullion Doors make great accent cabinet doors because of their design flexibility and ability to blend well with a large range of cabinet door styles. Add some interest to a continuous row of cabinet doors, island end panels, or furniture with these unique accent doors.
Applied Mullion Cabinet Doors:
- Available with all Lite Pattern Styles
- Mullion is applied to the face of a 1/4″ Veneered Flat Center Panel door
Wood Lattice Inserts can be a stylish way to introduce accent cabinet doors into a rich looking kitchen cabinetry layout. Lattice Center Panel doors also offer an added functional purpose beyond their visually pleasing appearance as air can flow through the lattice insert, serving as a beautiful addition to an entertainment center, custom built-ins, and furniture applications.
- Lattice Center Panel Inserts can be substituted into nearly any door style
- Available with all of WalzCraft’s Stile & Rail profiles
- Over Lapped (Style CPL100) Lattice available
- Available in multiple wood species
- Available prefinished or unfinished
- Lattice Panel Stock is also sold by the panel
Nexus Doors with Continuous Bead Applied Molding
Our made-to-order Nexus Doors with Continuous Bead / Reeded Applied Molding provide an easy way to add texture and visual interest to custom furniture, islands, vanities, and more.
- Made by applying our #3212 or #3215 Continuous Bead Molding to the panel of our Nexus Style Cabinet Doors
- Beaded Panel Molding can be applied vertically or horizontally
- Available with our NP501, NP502, NP503, and NP504 Nexus Profiles
- Available in a variety of Wood Species and Finishing Options
- Order unfinished or choose a finish option from Chapter R (excluding Flow Pen Glaze)
Beaded Applied Molding Panels
Beaded Applied Molding Accent Panels present a rich and unique alternative to familiar Louvered cabinetry designs.
- Designed to be affixed to a 1/4″ ply or veneered flat single or multiple panel door style
- Can be applied in a horizontal or vertical direction, allowing you to customize your accent doors to taste
- The interlocking molding design is cut to fit and may result in a partial bead on the center panel depending on the door size ordered
Pyramid Panel Doors & Drawer Fronts
Our made-to-order Pyramid Panel Cabinet Doors and Drawer Fronts provide a creative way to infuse character into high-end kitchens and custom furniture.
- Available in Peak Style or Ridgeline Style Cabinet Doors and Drawer Fronts
- Only available in Solid Wood
- WalzCraft reviews all requests for Pyramid Panel Cabinet Door and Drawer Fronts due to their complexity
- Keep in mind that each product will have a unique look depending on the finished sizes