Curved / Radius Cabinet Doors and Cabinet Components
All of WalzCraft’s Convex and Concave Cabinet Doors are built using state-of-the-art technology and equipment. All rails are custom laminated using solid wood material, while the stiles and center panel are constructed of solid wood staves. As your leader in the industry, WalzCraft offers the largest variety of standard profile choices, door styles, radii, and wood species. Along with Convex and Concave Raised & Flat Panel Doors and Drawer Fronts, WalzCraft also offers Contemporary Slab Doors & Drawer Fronts, Curved Moldings, Drawer Boxes, Frame and Mullion Doors, and both Square and Beaded Face Frames. WalzCraft can even prefit inset doors and drawer fronts to face frame configurations. Best of all, these products are all available at incredibly competitive prices!
Curved Cabinet Doors & Drawer Fronts
WalzCraft Convex and Concave Doors & Drawer Fronts are built with superior craftsmanship and are available in many variations of style.
Radiused Door & Drawer Front Styles Available Include:
- Selected Single & Multiple Raised Panel Traditional Mortise & Tenon Styles
- Selected Single & Multiple Flat Panel Traditional Mortise & Tenon Styles
- Single Raised Panel Mitered Mortise & Tenon Styles
- Single Flat Panel Mitered Mortise & Tenon Styles
- Single Raised Panel French Mitered Mortise & Tenon Styles
- Single Flat Panel French Mitered Mortise & Tenon Styles
- Selected Contemporary Slab & Batten Styles
- Selected Veneered & Edgebanded Styles
- Selected Reconstituted Veneered & Edgebanded Styles
All “Traditional” and “Old World” Stile & Rail, Center Panel and Outside Edge profiles are available when ordering Convex, with the exception of some applied molding edges. Concave products are limited to the profile options noted in our Specifications Catalog. All Mitered Mortise & Tenon profiles marked with a symbol indicate Curved Product compatibility.
Additional Options & Functional Enhancements Available for Curved Products Include:
- Available in 3/4″, 1″, 1 1/8″ and 1 1/4″ thickness
- Custom Stile & Rail part widths beyond 2 1/4″ standard
- Door & Drawer Front availability up to a maximum height of 96″
- Hinge Boring
Additional Accent Options also Available for Approved Curved Products:
- Applied Molding Options
- Center Panel Face Routing
- Decorative Inserts (excluding Butterfly Inserts)
- Lite Pattern Options
This symbol is used throughout the catalog to represent profiles and options that are available when ordering Curved Products. Please contact our Customer Support Team today for further information, Curved Product Compatibility or to submit drawings for any special requirements. *Please keep in mind that due to the complexity of Curved Products, WalzCraft will ask you to sign off on a quote & approval drawing prior to manufacturing. We ask that you allow adequate time to complete our quote process.
Curved Front Dovetail Drawer Boxes
Curved Front Drawer Boxes are ideal for projects having unique space & design elements. Most often, Curved Front Drawer Boxes are suitable for stand-alone furniture pieces such as:
- Night Stands & Dressers
- Bathroom Vanities
- Cabinet Hutches
- Jewelry Boxes
You may also require Curved Front Drawer Boxes to compliment occasional kitchen & bath cabinetry or even a rare bar/tavern design due to:
- The transition of cabinetry around the shape of a room
- To compliment a curved accent cabinet door or face frame design, such as just below a kitchen sink
- Custom bar designs where space and shape of the bar itself takes on a radiused contour to create more character
WalzCraft Curved Front Drawer Boxes are completely customizable, with each aspect of your design requirements taken into consideration because we would like to help you overcome any design challenge. Please contact our Customer Support Team for more information and see our Specifications Catalog for Curved Front Drawer Box availability.
Curved Products and Profiles Options
This symbol is used throughout the catalog to represent profiles and options that are available when ordering Curved Products.
Radii Options and Ordering Instructions
To learn more about Radii Options & Ordering Instructions, please visit our online catalog specifications here for Curved Products. Please contact our Customer Support Team to submit a quote request.