WalzCraft's Custom Stain & SolidTone® (Paints)
Whether you are matching an existing stained door or looking for specific paint colors, WalzCraft has over 15 years of Custom Color Matching experience to help you achieve the perfect color. Our Custom Color Matching Options are available for Stains, Paints, Rub Through, and Distressing.
Color Matching Program Overview
WalzCraft’s Custom Color Finishing Program Highlights:
- More than fifteen years of custom color matching and finishing experience
- A versatile approach to combining application techniques and the use of an inter-mix blending system, allowing us to create colors quickly and easily
- Rapid turn-around time on most custom color matches
- Cost effective alternative to replacing complete kitchens in disaster restoration projects
- No minimum order size required
- Additional opportunities for a new business that might not have been considered in the past
Custom Matching Options Available For:
- Rub Through & Distressing
- When the Home Owner absolutely has to have a specific color
- While matching color to existing pieces in the home
- When adding to existing cabinetry or components
- Disaster restoration from fire or water damage
- Home repairs
The installation site is the final viewing area for your cabinet components. Therefore, the light source of that environment will have an impact on how our color matches your existing products. When submitting a color match, please provide the lighting source at the installation site from the following list:
- Cool White Fluorescent
- Warm White Fluorescent
Note: Our Developing Team uses a lightbox that is equipped with these light sources to view the color match according to the original information provided.
Please contact our Customer Support Team with any questions you may have regarding Custom Color Matching.