Center Panel profile options are available in a range of designs from subtle and classic to innovative and creative. Most center panels are 3/8″ or 3/4″ thick sold wood, available in both Raised Panel looks as well as Reversed (Flat) Solid Wood Panel look (PR324-RVSCP) such as commonly used in Shaker Cabinet Door designs.
Most Raised Panel profile designs are available in different reveal widths to satisfy both your design and functional needs. A common functional example is when the height of your drawer front does not allow for the use of a wider reveal profile used on a door. In most cases, you would choose a center panel profile from the same Design Family that has a smaller reveal or choose to use our Reversed (Flat) Solid Wood Panel (PR324-RVSCP).
In addition to the Standard Raised and Reversed Panels, we also offer Solid Wood Recessed Raised Panels and profiles specifically designed of our , which feature deeper profiles.
- All Center Panel profiles are drawn to scale
- Choice of Center Panel profile may be specified at NO additional cost
- Center Panel profiles marked with a indicate Curved Product availability
- All Center Panel Profiles are available in MDF when using Paint Grade Stile & Rail material
- See Center Panel Only specifications for ordering Center Panels Only (CPO) in wood or MDF
- Custom matched profiles for cabinet doors are also available upon request