Melamine Sheet (Stock) Panels consist of a Particle Board Core that has a plastic coating applied to both the front and back faces. This stock is very durable and easy to clean, which makes this material a popular choice for building cabinet boxes and commercial cabinetry, desks, and more. In addition Melamine is very easy to wipe clean, making this material a practical choice for hospitals, offices, schools, etc.
WalzCraft’s Melamine Sheet Stock is available in various thicknesses & sizes that can be ripped or cut from a full (actual) sheet size of 49″ x 97″.
- Available Thicknesses: 1/4″, 1/2″, 5/8″ & 3/4″
- Available Sizes:
- RCSS (Rough Cut Stock Size): 4’x8′, 2’x8′, 4’x4′ & 2’x4′
- RTRW (Ripped to Rough Width): Customer specified widths in 8′ lengths only
- PCTS (Precision Cut to Size) Available in customer specified widths and lengths (any size piece the sheet will yield)
- Options: White, Almond & Maple Melamine (applied to face & back of Particle Board Core)
- Ask about our NAUF (No Added Urea Formaldehyde) Melamine Sheet Stock options in 1/4″ & 1/2″ thicknesses