News & Events
- What you will learn at the WalzCraft Cabinet Refacing Academy
- 11/12 - WalzCraft Launches Comprehensive Cabinet Refacing Training Program
- 8/2012 - All Things Curved - Custom Radius Doors, Drawer Boxes, Moldings & More
- 2/2012 - Why Wood Is the Greenest Building Material
- WalzCraft Products are "Something Special from Wisconsin™"
- 2/2011 - Pinless Door Construction: A Quality Standard from WalzCraft
2/2012 - Reconstituted / Architectural Grade Veneers, the Eco Friendly Alternative to Exotic Wood Veneers
WalzCraft is proud to offer Reconstituted / Architectural Grade Veneers on slab style doors and drawer fronts. This door style is available in a ¾” thickness and in sizes up to 48” in width and 96” in height, with continuous grain patterns available up to 120”. Wood veneer edgebanding and multiple sheet stock sizes can also be purchased to complete your project.
Reconstituted Veneers are a new environmentally friendly man-made alternative to other rare and exotic wood species veneers. A major benefit is its very consistent and nearly defect free grain, which makes this type of veneer a great choice for any project requiring consistency of grain and color throughout.
Contact WalzCraft’s Customer Support Team for more information or to purchase a sample swatch of these veneers.