Wood Frame & Mullion (Muntin) Doors are a very popular way to incorporate a touch of accent into kitchen cabinetry, custom built-ins, entertainment centers, hutches and more. WalzCraft’s selection of Frame & Mullion Doors is quite extensive, allowing you to tailor each accent door into a unique creation that will suit the project at hand.
- Wood Frame & Mullion Doors are engineered to hold 1/8″ thick glass using WalzCraft’s optional Rubber Glass Retainer.
- Wood Retainer is also available for glass and other inserts 1/8″ to 1/4″ in thickness.
- Mullion Joints are built using Half Lap Construction (with some exceptions), which provides a stronger joint than coping, gluing & stapling methods.
To Order a Mullion Door, Please Specify:
- Door Frame Style (Traditional Mortise & Tenon, Mitered or French Mitered construction)
- Door Profile Options (Stile & Rail Profile and Outside Edge Profile)
- Lite Pattern option & Number of Lites (N/A for Frame Only Doors)
- Standard or True Divided Lites
- If preferred, choice of Rubber Glass Retainer in Clear, Black, Brown or White colors
Contact our Customer Support Team today to place your quote or order!