Take our Style 60 Veneered Cabinet Doors to the next level by adding dimensional detail with our Outside Edge Applied Molding Options.
The kitchen image provided by Manka Design Build LLC of Denver, CO is an excellent example of how you can use Outside Edge Moldings to add depth and interest to veneered slab doors while maintaining a Contemporary, Bespoke design. The Doors and Drawer Fronts used in this kitchen installation are similar to our S555 Crawford Signature Series Design.
- Outside Edge Profile = S106AM*
- Edgeband Treatment = EBT101
- Door Style = Style 60* D.F. & Style 60 Doors
- Wood Species = Oak – White – Rift Sawn / Straight Grain
- Wood Grade = Natural / Standard Grade (MDF Core) (Modified S555)
- WalzCraft Finish = Natural/Clear Coat (No Stain)
WalzCraft’s Solid Wood Outside Edge Applied Moldings* come in a variety of shapes and sizes making it easy to personalize these made to order doors. They are available on 9/16″, 3/4″, and 1″ thick (EBT100 & EBT101) Style 60 Veneer Doors in our standard veneer options.
*Note: Not all Outside Edge Applied Molding profiles are available. To check compatibility download the Outside Edge – Applied Molding Options PDF.
Need more inspiration? Check out our new Signature Series Designs below that feature different Outside Edge Applied Moldings on our Style 60 Veneered Slab Doors & Drawer Fronts.