Employment Type: Full-time
Hours: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, M-F
The customer support team member interacts directly with our customers via the phone and email. The position follows standard work methods to insure our customers are taken care of in a polite and efficient manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of all company products, product specifications, applicable software and policies and procedures
- Handling all customer inquiries related to work-in-process, shipment schedules, status of orders, product specifications, product changes, as well as new product introductions
- Facilitating, resolving, and suggesting alternative solutions when necessary to meet customer’s expectations
- Processing orders in an efficient and accurate manner
- Attention to Detail
- Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Professional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Data entry skills, with a familiarity of computer systems/software
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is exposed to minimal fumes and/or airborne particles. Ability to sit or stand at work station as needed.
Please note: depending on the specific position, the physical requirements may differ.
Overtime opportunities will be available periodically.
Candidates must have a good work history and references available.
How To Apply:
Office hours: Monday to Friday – 6am – 4:30pm CST.
Applicants: Completed employment applications can be hand delivered to the Reception Team during regular office hours. If intending to complete your employment application on-site at WalzCraft, please arrive no earlier than 6:30am and no later than 3:30pm CST, Monday to Friday.
2600 Hemstock Street
La Crosse, WI 54603
(Enter via the Main Entrance, toward the center of the facility)
All applications will be kept on file for 1 year.
WalzCraft is an Equal Opportunity Employer.