Are you interested in expanding your knowledge and skills in a particular field? Professional development is a crucial aspect of personal growth and success in today’s fast-paced world. Continuous learning can help you stay ahead of the competition, explore new opportunities, and improve your overall performance. With the availability of various learning and professional development resources such as online courses, workshops, conferences, learning and professional development LMS, you can easily tailor your learning experience to fit your needs and goals. By investing in your professional development, you can enhance your knowledge, skills, and expertise, opening doors to new possibilities and fulfilling careers. So why wait? Start your journey of learning and growth today and see where it takes you!
The WalzCraft Cabinet Refacing Training Program consists of comprehensive courses that demonstrate WalzCraft’s Refacing Systems. This proven, high quality and thorough approach to teaching cabinet refacing is the best “in-class” training where you learn how to reface kitchen cabinets.
Our state of the art training center in La Crosse, WI, features actual kitchens that students reface under the instruction of our expert refacing trainer. This simulated hands-on “in the home” experience provides students with the necessary skills and more importantly the confidence to reface a project on site, in the customer’s home.
The WalzCraft Cabinet Refacing Training Program offers courses for all skill levels and we can assist you in determining which course will suit your needs best.
What You Can Expect to Learn
Learn 4 different Cabinet Refacing Methods using a variety of materials:
- 1/8” and ¼” thick 3 ply hardwood panel
- paper backed, wood backed and phenolic backed veneers
- 3/16” solid wood
- Solid Tone (painted) products
- 3D Laminate (RTF)
In our workshop “mock kitchen” setting:
- Learn how to properly prepare cabinet surfaces for refacing.
- Learn about various types of adhesives and which is proper to use with different refacing materials.
- Learn how and when to use custom corner moldings for better results.
- Learn which hand tools, fasteners, etc. to use in the refacing process and where to purchase them.
- Learn techniques used to quickly install new drawer boxes.
- Learn techniques used to quickly install new drawer fronts and false fronts.
- Learn which measurements to gather to provide your client with a quick quote.
- Learn how to gather final measurements to place an order.
In our “classroom” style setting:
- Learn how to navigate WalzCraft’s Master Spec Catalog.
- Learn how to place an order for your refacing materials.
Enjoy an in-depth tour of our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility!
Find more information about our Cabinet Refacing Training at www.RefacingTraining.com. A more detailed Curriculum is included in our Pre-Registration packet. To request a copy, please complete our Request More Information form.