Applied Molding Cabinet Doors are sophisticated in their own, with intricate details and profiles that add depth to their design. These doors can complement nearly any style, whether traditional or modern and can also stand out as the focal point of kitchens, bedrooms, closets, offices, & more.
LEARN MORE ABOUT APPLIED MOLDING DOORS
Standard “Traditional” Mortise & Tenon (Cope & Stick) Stile & Rail profiles at 2 1/4″ in width and 3/4″ in thickness, while “Old World” Mortise & Tenon Stile & Rail profiles are standard at 3″ in width and 1″ thickness. Profiles are available for Mortise & Tenon (Cope & Stick) Cabinet Doors with both Raised (Solid) & Flat (1/4″ Thick) Center Panels, and also Frame Only Doors and Cabinet Mullions (Muntins).
“Traditional” Mortise & Tenon (Cope & Stick) Stile & Rail profiles can be ordered with WalzCraft cabinet doors, wainscoting, and many other cabinet components. WalzCraft’s large variety of Stile & Rail profiles allows customization of each cabinet door, with options to suit any design style from contemporary and shaker to classic and rich. WalzCraft also offers Center Panel and Outside Edge profile designs to match and complement many standard Stile & Rail contours.
- All Stile & Rail and Mullion drawings are to scale
- Choice of Stile and Rail may be specified at NO additional cost
- Standard Stile & Rail dimensions can be customized beyond the 2 1/4″ “Traditional” standard widths at NO added cost (limitations may apply)
- Stile & Rail profiles marked with a “C” indicate Curved Product availability
- Please see Mitered Cabinet Door specifications for Mitered Stile & Rail profiles
Wood Frame & Mullion (Muntin) Doors are a very popular way to incorporate a touch of accent into kitchen cabinetry, custom built-ins, entertainment centers, hutches, and more. WalzCraft’s selection of Frame & Mullion Doors is quite extensive, allowing you to tailor each accent door into a unique creation that will suit the project at hand.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MULLION DOORS
LEARN MORE ABOUT GLASS OPTIONS